(Click to read all policies)
PROHIBITED ITEMS & POLICIES
For safety reasons, patrons may be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items including, but not limited to:
• Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
• Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods, monopods, GoPro devices and selfie sticks
• Aerosol cans of any type
• Baby seats or carriers
• Cans, glass bottles, coolers or other similar containers
• Flags/Signs with attached stick or pole
• Glitter, confetti, streamers, helium balloons, parcels, packages, inflatables
• Laser pens/pointers of any type, optical illusions
• Missile-like objects (that can be thrown)
• Noisemakers such as airhorns, whistles, cowbell or any unauthorized noisemakers
• Outside food or drink
• Pepper spray/Mace
• Poles, bats, clubs, hockey sticks, beach balls
• Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry
• Vape pens, e-cigarette of any type
• Any other items deemed unacceptable by event/building management.
• No soliciting.
• Guests are responsible for discarding prohibited item(s) or they must be return to their vehicle. Comerica Center does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.